Pages

Sample Request Letter for Visa Extension as Business Traveler

Visa extension to pursue contract negotiations and business matters

Dear [Name],

I am requesting an extension of stay as a visitor on business travel until [date]. I wish to extend my stay to pursue contract negotiations with [insert company name] in behalf of my employer [insert company name] based in [country of origin]. I am currently employed as [position] and I am responsible for purchase and shipping transactions.

I have also enclosed official letters from my company and the details of our business transaction. Also please find the immigration forms: [insert form details] and the required processing fee of [amount].

I would really appreciate it if my request for an extension would be granted as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Letterbarn

0 comments:

Post a Comment