Pages

Sample Request Letter for Salary Increase along with Job Transfer

Dear Sir:

This is regarding my transfer notice to the Accounting Bureau at South District. As I am taking in more responsibilities at this new location, I would like to ask for a salary increment along with my final approval of transfer.

As you are well aware that my current salary is $1,350 as a supervisor at the Main Office. Now as I am a District Supervisor for Claims, I feel it is appropriate that I also be considered for a wage increase. Without a salary increment, it would be difficult for me to sustain the increase in living and travel expenses with my daily commute to South District.

Thank you for considering me as a supervisor for one of your important business centers. I am very grateful for this promotional opportunity. As per email, you have often stated in your quarterly reviews that you are satisfied with my work, so I am confident that you will sincerely consider my request as soon as possible.

I look forward to your positive response.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. S

0 comments:

Post a Comment