Pages

Sample Cover Letter for Graphic Designer or Desktop Publication Artist

Dear Sir:

I am looking for a permanent position as a Graphic Designer. I am 26 years old and I have over 6 years experience in the mentioned field.

My experience in design packages include Adobe CS3 (PhotoShop), InDesign, Quark Express and Illustrator all at advanced levels. My other creative interests include photography, web design and advertising. I also have experience coordinating with print bureaus about color separation and design specifications such as Die-Cuts, Matte prints, paper stock, binding and dyes.

Through being presentable, professional and articulate, my work experience in the industry allows me the added dimension of being highly competent in my job.

Please let me know if you should require any additional info or if you would like to meet with me. I can also forward you with some samples of my portfolio.

Please contact me on 555-4000 or workartist@info.com

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
The Artist

0 comments:

Post a Comment