Pages

Sample Cover Letter for Bar Manager

Dear Sir,

My name is Moritz Wilder and I have over 7 years of experience in the Food and Beverage Industry. Most recently, I was the Bar Manager at Viva Cinco Restaurant in the Hotel Pascale. I organized theme nights, weekly Happy Hour promos and hosted special events for patrons.

I have a clear understanding of local regulations, bookkeeping and accounting procedures to ensure the bar establishment functions legally and smoothly. I am a highly-energetic, responsible people-person, I am used to entertaining distinguished patrons, regulars and celebrities. More importantly, I am comfortable serving as a liasion between agents of authority (health inspectors, liquor license regulators, sanitation representatives) and the club establishment.

I have attached my resume and job references below. I am willing to relocate out of San Francisco, CA. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best Regards,
Moritz Wilder

0 comments:

Post a Comment