Pages

Best Cover Letter for Nanny or Babysitter

How to write a cover letter as a babysitter effectively outlining your skills in child care and your passion for children. Below is a sample letter for a potential nanny:

Dear Ma'am,

My name is Janice Sioux. I am a responsible, capable and reliable person seeking a job as a nanny. I am fit, a non-smoker, energetic and self-motivated. I really enjoy working with children as their simple approach to every day life intrigues me and offers me a chance to learn from them.

I am available for three weeks starting June 1st as the family I currently work for are going to Europe. I am open to as many or as little hours available. I offer flexible rates for families. I am very experienced with Newborn and babies. I can also handle older children ages 3-12 years old.

I believe it would be best to meet you and your family in person so you may assess my nanny skills. Attach is my resume and certificates for your review.

Thank you and I hope you would consider me as a suitable candidate to take care of your children.

Sincerely,
Janice

0 comments:

Post a Comment